Happy New Year!!
We partied hard with David's family for New Year's Eve. If by partying hard you mean snacking and watching my brothers-in-law set up a new plasma TV for a a few hours. No, it was actually really fun. All the babies were sick with the same nasty cold that Zack has. So, they were pretty grumpy. Luckily, they all went to bed pretty early and the adults got to socialize till about 4 in the morning. We regretted it today, though. It's a lot harder to stay up late when you have babies.
This is what Zack has looked like for the last 4 days straight. Lots of snot.
More pictures from Christmas
We rarely get all 3 of us in the same picture, so this is a rarity! I had to put it up
Our nephew Jackson played the Angel in the Christmas program. He loves his cousin Zack

This was the coolest toy we got from David's mom. Each side of this cube is a different song and activity. I think David and I liked it more than Zack.
Zackary with his Uncle Allen. We call this the skwunchy face.
1 comment:
YAY LAUREL HAS A BLOG!!! :-) Fun fun fun. I love it. Keep posting. I miss your freaking face.
Post a Comment