Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Boot SCOOTin' boogie

How exciting! A Developmental Milestone!

So, remember how in the previous blog post I was writing about how Zack can't crawl or anything yet?  As I was typing, Zack figured out how to scoot!  This is a big thing because he is developmentally a little behind on the crawling thing (I'm guessing it's cause he has such a huge head.  It's probably really hard to hold up ;).  David and I were getting a bit worried about it and were even praying for Zack to start catching up in that department.  The Lord works quickly sometimes and within a day or two some obvious progress was made!!  And boy, were we all thrilled!   Zackary used to just cry when he was put on his tummy.

I had set Zacky down right next to me so I could write a new blog entry and when I looked up, he was across the room.  So far he can only move backwards, that's why he's getting farther away with each picture.  The last one was taken from where Zack had started out.  





I even took a little video of the scooting in action.

That's the big news from the Lowe household.  Now the next adventure will be babyfproofing the house!  


4 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

oooh its so good to hear your happy happy voice!! your little zach is a doll! i hope you are loving mommyhood! much love!

Triana Ord said...

YAY Zacky!!!! Watch out, you're going to have to get everything within a 3 foot height out of his reach!!! Thank you for giving us your doctor's name!! She was fabulous!!

Amy said...

Awwwww! Love that baby!!!! :-)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

What a fun adventure for you guys!!! I can't believe he has gotten sooo big. I mean, he is just growing up! What a doll, seriously Laurel, so cute!