Very little happens in my day-to-day life and the most exciting thing I have to report is that we got a new blender... yay. So:
Goodbye crappy, old, melted, plastic blender...
Hello new, sexy, stainless steel blender! (With a glass pitcher)
It really is a good blender. We got it on major sale and it's a huge upgrade. Moral to the story--There are silver linings to me doing stupid things!
Zack has made a couple of new friends lately. (Translation: mommy has friends with babies and has invited them over, so she doesn't go crazy) I've reconnected with one of my best friends, Kelsey, from high school and she just had a baby in October and named him Xavier. Right before she came over she said "Just wait until you see him, he's so big" HA! I said to myself. Wait until she sees Zackary. So, she came over and I saw her teeny baby and I sat my giant baby next to him and I took this picture. It looks like one of those forced perspective pictures where the babies are actually the same size, but the small baby is just sitting really far behind the big one. But, no. Zack really is that much bigger.

Another old friend of mine, Triana, brought her baby Gavin over, and he is the same age as Zack. It turns out, he's the same size, too! It made me feel much better about having such a hefty kid. Now, if I could only get him to crawl...
Since Zackary can't crawl yet, he compensates for it by reaching as far forward as possible. He is able to lay his whole upper body on the ground while he is sitting. I wish I was this flexible! I could have used it!
This next picture was taken at Bombay house. So for those of you who are jealous because you're not here...this is for you! Maybe it will be motivation for you to come visit.
I've begun a new hobby, which I hope won't go the way of all my other projects (which is nowhere) . I have a ton of old t-shirts from various shows I've done, or places I've been which I didn't want to get rid of. A few of my friends have made patchwork quilts out of their old t-shirts, so I decided I need one, too. I only have about half the squares cut out that I need so far. It's hard! Well, its more tedious than anything. Maybe the sewing part will be more fun, we'll see! Please bless I finish it before I my attention runs out.
3 comments:
Love the new post!!! YAY!
My YA quilt still isn't finished... the whole top is done and sewn together... I should finish that one of these days. :-)
So...you are saying the only way I get to hang out with you is if I have a baby first? :)
I LOVE Bombay House! YUMMY!!!!!!
♥
I totally am one of those that is jealous, about everything, but especially your adorable baby boy and the Bombay House!
Post a Comment