8 resolutions for 2008!!
I was tagged and now my job is to tell all y'all my resolutions for this year. (I wasn't really thinking about it before, to be honest. But, eh, might as well have some goals for this year :) 10 seemed like too many, so here we go. My 8 New Years Resolutions:

1. Be able to play the primary songs on the piano. We recently inherited a piano-a real one! And I got the Primary Children's Songbook for Christmas. I can already play "I Am A Child Of God" pretty well. Only about 300 to go... (one per day, I guess) So that leads to my next resolution:

2. Practice the piano every day. Or at least 4 times a week. (Amy, you may think I stole this resolution from you, but I didn't. I was already thinking about this before I saw your resolutions, so there!) This will be a tricky one because I am a wonderful procrastinator. OH! Here we go--
3. Stop procrastinating! This includes cleaning, practicing, going to bed, and preparing any church lessons or talks.
4. Get out of the house more often. I get feeling too cooped up and bored. Which leads to me getting grumpy and boring.

5. Watch less TV! Hopefully, the fulfillment of number 4 will help with this one.
6. Cook dinner more often. David and I go out to eat Waaaaay to much! Plus, I need to learn how to become a good cook.
7. Eat less candy........(methinks this one might not stick...)
8. Do more random acts of service. I have been served in a lot of ways this year. I need to pay it forward to other people around me.
So, there we are! Let's hope I can fulfill some of these goals this year. Maybe now that they're written down, I'll actually remember them.
Since I'm a first-time parent, I've take a lot of pictures of my baby. I mean a LOT!! So, you all get to benefit from it. :)
More Snot pictures!
I got Zack out of the car this morning and his face was covered with snot!!
This picture doesn't do justice to the amount of snot on his face. It was even in his eyelashes.
And about an hour later he sneezed a HEEEEEGE snot bubble, but I didn't get the camera in time. I caught the aftermath, though. Just a little.
I know I'm gross, I just think it's hilarious
I sat down to practice the piano (Number 1 & 2!) and I set Zack on the floor near his diaper bag. About 15 minutes later, I looked back at him and he had COMPLETELY unloaded it
Everytime Zacky wakes up from a nap, his cheeks are very red. We call him "tomato cheeks"
2 comments:
Laurel! Good to see you on the blogspot! Ummm, double good for you for making resolutions! Adam and I have made one resolution together every year. THis year it is to learn Tae Kwon Do to a point where we can put it on our resumes! It has been really fun, so far.
I am so glad to see all of your pictures. I haven't seen any of you, so I am so glad you posted the one with all three of you. We still miss you guys. Sorry, I'll finish this on Facebook.
I love it Laurel! When I start feeling better (yep, still feeling crappy as ever) I hope to share in your "getting out of the house" with you and maybe we can cook together! I'll share what few recipes I've got! In fact, I think you told me about a stew recipe but I've forgot it already. You're cute!
-Crystal
Post a Comment