Many times in my life, I've done stupid things without thinking. I've been hoping that eventually I'd grow out of it, but I haven't yet. The likelihood that I ever will is growing slim. This next story is no exception. The other day I was cooking quesadillas on our griddle. What I didn't realize was that the griddle plate is about as high off the counter as the buttons on the blender, which was also on the counter. So, later that day when I tried to clean off the griddle, I pulled it toward me and the blender came with it. I couldn't figure out why until I looked at the back of the griddle and pried it off of the melted plastic buttons of the blender. I hoped that it would somehow miraculously still work, but no. I ruined a perfectly good blender. Oh, well... Here is the evidence. The black thing is the edge of the griddle that did the melting.
Good job, me.





I really like this picture because our eyes are almost exactly the same color. Sometimes I don't see any resemblance of me in Zack, so it's good to know my genes are lurking in there somewhere!
Today I went to visit my sister-in law Sarah and her 2 kids. Her sister's baby was also there, so it got a little crazy. We decided all the boys needed a bath so, we took all 4 of them and put them in Sarah's HUGE bathtub. Lots of cute, naked babies! It was really cute.
Diaper babies!
The picture session didn't last too long. Two of the babies took off in different directions and Zack started to cry. It was cute while it lasted.
2 comments:
Your eyes are glorious!!! Both of you!!! You are such a good mommy. I want tips on how you do it all!
look at all those babies!!! so cute. i just found your blog through amy shreeves. super cute blog. now i will feel like we can really stay in touch. aren't blogs the best?!?!
Post a Comment