Sunday, December 30, 2007

A New Blog Calls Across the Ocean

Ok, so I love reading people's blogs to see what they're up to, so I (we) decided to get one of my (our) own.  Really, I (Laurel) am just bored a lot and thought that I'd do something more productive with my computer time than just take quizzes on facebook and look up actors on imdb.  So, this is a way for me to keep busy, and to keep anybody who's interested informed about the goings on at the Lowe household. 

Christmas was really fun.  It was Zackary's first Christmas and he spent most of his time either being overwhelmed, or playing with the wrapping paper.  My mom bought him a toy school bus that makes noise and flashes lights which he LOVES, but only when it's making noise.  (thanks Grandma) 

On Christmas Eve, Zack got to be the baby Jesus in the Christmas program at the Lowes house.  The basket he's in is supposed to be the manger.



   We "slept" over at my parent's house on Christmas Eve . Zackary was up most of the night because he was in a new, noisy place.  So, he looks a bit tired in this picture.


We've recently discovered that Zack fit's perfectly in the kitchen sink, so he's been taking baths in there lately.

Right now Zacky is sick with a chest cold.  So, he's been whining and crying and coughing all day with a hoarse voice.  He's also been dripping snot all down his face and smearing around.  Despite everything, he's still surprisingly cute.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Aw fun! I am glad you made a blog! I can't wait to read more! :)
♥