Thursday, June 19, 2008

I think I have a problem...

In my attempt to decrease my candy/sugar intake, I've been trying to chew (sugar free) gum instead. Today, as I was digging through my purse for a piece of gum, I found packages of gum!   And some mints!  And I know I threw away another package yesterday.  Every time I'm at the checkout line at the grocery store, I buy at least one pack of gum! Usually 2!   Thank goodness I never started smoking!

4 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

The first step to getting over an addicition is to admit you have a problem!

At least it's somewhat healthy and makes you smell good!

Harper said...

That made me laugh, Laurel!

"At least I'm not a smoker" ... HAHA!

:)

Becky Sharp said...

The next time I need gum, I'll come to you...because I always forget to pick up a pack at the checkout.

Maybe you should start going to gum chewers anonymous!?

Hailey said...

Hello, beautiful! I ate Mike and Ike's last night and thought of you!