Maybe I've gotten some urging from several people to get it in gear and write another post. I have excuses, though! I've been in a show and had rehearsal almost every night. Then once the show opened, I went on a couple vacations.
First of all: my garden is doing quite well, thank you! Take a look! Next project--prune back the stupid branches that keep half the garden shaded all day!

I went to Zion's ya'll! My uncle owns a cabin just inside Zion's. This is one of the vacations I went on. You can see the cabin in the background. Pretty place to vaycay, huh?

This beautiful canyon was only a few minutes hike away from the cabin. Can't get much better than this!
Zacky and mom in front of a wagon full of bones.
My newest favorite show, you ask?

Yay!!
My Ultimate favorite show?
Vote for Thayne!!





2 comments:
That cabin looks WAY fun!! I want to go! Hehe...Congrats on being in the show! When does it end? I really want to come but we are so busy! I love So you think you can dance! Woo!
&hearts
Your little guy is growing up so fast! And you look great, Laurel. :)
Post a Comment