Thursday, March 27, 2008

You'll never guess...


...More pictures of my baby. Are you noticing a trend yet? I guess when your entire day is consumed by one person, there's not much else to talk about.  Let's be honest,  this might as well be Zackary's blog.  Oh, well.  


We experienced our first Easter with Zack this year.  David's mom had an Easter egg hunt and Zack "found" four eggs.  It mainly consisted of mommy or daddy putting him right in front of a "hidden" egg and pointing to it.  He did get the part about putting the egg in the basket, though.  Mostly, he just wanted to eat the plastic easter basket grass (surprise, surprise.  See previous post).  



WOW, I'm obsessed with my baby!  I'm not sure if anybody else thinks my baby is as cute as I do, but I really don't take pictures of much else, so Zack it is!

After the Easter egg hunt, we got pizza from Two Jacks, and what can I say?  I took these pictures at the right time, no?


Today, for the first time, Zacky used a spoon by himself.  He kept trying to pick up the yogurt with his hands and put it on the spoon.  I think more ended up ON him than IN him.


Ok, I've got to start branching out.  Maybe I'll start taking pictures of the dinners I've been making and post those... 

Once I figure out how to get my stupid scanner to work, there'll be more variety!

3 comments:

Triana Ord said...

Such a happy guy!!! And I'm impressed with the spoon usage skills, way to go!!! He's so cute Laurel! You have every right to post as many pictures as you want.

Harper said...

Your Zack is adorable!

I tagged you on our blog. :)

Amy said...

I can't believe that that boy of yours is almost one now... wow. SO CUTE! I miss you.