So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the "next" button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool!
(**Warning** I have a LOT of musicals on my iPod)
Opening credits: "I Can Hear The Bells" -Hairspray (See, I told you!)
Waking Up: "I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today" - Avenue Q (HA!!)
First Day At School: "Long As I'm Here With You" - Throroughly Modern Millie
Falling In Love: "You'll See" - Rent (Wow, solid musicals so far...I feel lame...)
Fight Song: "I Can Cook Too" - On The Town
Breaking Up: "Untitled 1" - Keane (Finally a non-musical song and it has no name...)
Prom: "We Can Work It Out" - The Beatles (This would have been perfect for the previous one)
Life's OK: "Loose Ends" - Imogen Heap
Mental Breakdown: "Kiss From A Rose" - Seal
Driving: "Psychobabble" - Frou Frou
Flashback: "The Sun" - Maroon 5
Getting Back Together: "Run" - Snow Patrol
Wedding: "We Will Rock You" - Queen (That's right...)
Birth of Child: "Hold On" - Sarah McLachlan (Hold On. Bear Down. Same thing, right?)
Final Battle: "Let Me Love You Down" - INOJ
Death Scene: "When It Hurts So Bad" - Lauryn Hill (Appropriate, no?)
Funeral Song: "Love To Me" - Light In The Piazza
End Credits: "I'm Into Something Good" - Herman's Hermits
I Tag: Cami Johnson, Matt Armstrong, and Triana Ord
This was kind of fun. Ok, the answers didn't make a ton of sense, but still. Fun.
1 comment:
This was great!
I hadn't thought of "I Can Cook Too" in a LONG time!
Post a Comment