Saturday, February 23, 2008

Get to know me


I got tagged, so I'm answering a survey thingy (Well, I unofficially got tagged.  I just wanted to do it anyway) 


20 years ago: Wow, 1988.  I was 4 years old and living in Russia while my dad was there translating for some sort of convention about American life...I don't remember exactly.  But, I do remember hating Russia. It was cold, smelly and the food was gross.  Also, I can still say a few words and phrases in Russian


10 years ago: 1998.  Hmmm. I was in Junior High, I think.  9th grade.  I was just getting really into musical theater.  I mean REALLY!  I had just finished marching band for the year, too.  I think the play I was in was either The Music Man or Cheaper By The Dozen.  It could have been Joseph.  Who knows?!  They all run together in my mind.  I had just gotten my first perm.  (NOT cute)


5 years ago: 2003. At this time in 2003, I was in Pirates of Penzance at Hale Theater in Orem.  That was the summer I was at Playmill.   I LOVED the Playmill.  Many good memories.  And a few not as good memories... That fall I started my first year of Young Ambassadors.  2003 was a good year! I reunited with David at the very beginning of 2004. 


3 years ago: 2005.  I had just gotten married.  I was in my 2nd year of Young Ambassadors.  At this exact time in 2005 I was on a 10 day tour with the Young Ambassadors to Colorado and New Mexico.  That was a really long 10 days.  But not as long as the 30 day tour I went on the China and Korea a few months later....without David.  THAT was hard.


1 year ago: 2007.  I was very pregnant with Zackary.  Not much else to report.  He was born in April.


So far this year:  HAHA!  I've been a stay at home mom.  I teach a few voice lessons a week.  I go to Yoga about once a week.  That's about it.  


Yesterday I: Stayed at home all day with Zackary.  My parents and my sister, Erin, came over and we watch Lost and Pushing Daisies.  I'm boring.

 

Today I: Woke up, fed and changed Zack, and went to Yoga.  


Later tonight: David is going to work and I'm going to go to my sister-in-laws with my parents for dinner.  (Each answer has gotten shorter and shorter)


Tomorrow:  I've got church at 9. in the morning.  It's hard because Zack doesn't usually wake up until 10:30.  So, Sundays throw our schedule off.  Then, choir practice at 3 (I'm the ward choir director) and dinner with David's family.


This year I hope to: Be in a play again *cross fingers*, maybe direct a show, possibly get pregnant again (yikes!)


I tag: Andrea Daveline and Chelsea Ashton.  I want to see some quizzes from you!

3 comments:

Harper said...

Your family is really cute, Laurel! :)

Tiff said...

Your son sleeps in until 10:30???!!!! Either he goes to bed really late, or YOU do some kind of VooDoo!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I did it, Miss Laurel. No hey, how about some more updates and pictures of you and David and Zac! Let's face it, you are all beautiful people!