Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ocho!

I've finally been tagged for the first time ever! Yay! Thanks for the tag Cami!  So here we go: 

The 8 list...

8 T.V. Shows I like...
1. The Office
2. Pushing Daisies
3. House
4. Arrested Development
5. Lost
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. What Not To Wear
8. Iron Chef

8 things I did yesterday...

1. Washed a load of Zacky's clothes
2. Walked to Walgreen's
3. Put Zacky's clothes away
4. Watched T.V.
5. Blogstalked
6. Changed 3 poopy diapers in a row
7. Gave Zack a bath
8. Was really boring

8 things I am looking forward to...
1. Buying a house
2. Having another baby (Not being pregnant, though...)
3. The next season of "So You Think You Can Dance"
4. David graduating!!!!! 
5. Christmas
6. Buying fun gifts for Zack
7. Getting my food storage
8. Having a nicer/bigger place to live

8 favorite restaurants...

1. Bombay House (Indian)
2. Bangkok Grill  (Thai)
3. Two Jacks  (Pizza)
4. Ottavio's  (Italian)
5. Tucano's
6. JCW's
7. Joe Bandido's (Mexican)
8. Winger's

8 things I wish for...

1. A nice, cheap house
2. To get through my next pregnancy without morning sickness. Or at least decreased morning sickness
3. A baby girl - eventually
4. Everyone to stay healthy while we have no health insurance 
5. To make as few parenting mistakes as possible 
6. Enough money to take a really nice vacation
7. At least one more really good role in a play before I'm too old
8. All new appliances

8 people I tag... 

If 8 people even read my blog...

1. Erin A.
2. Amy S.
3. Seidi B.
4. Andrea D.
5. Laura Mc
6. Emily D.
7. Crystal L.
8. Mauni M.
 
Have fun!


5 comments:

Hailey said...

So are you pregnant then? You're somewhat mysterious! If you are, congratulations!!!

Cami said...

Did you hear Pushing Daisies got cancelled? :(

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Alright Miss Laurel, I WILL do your tag! Hoorah!!!

Laurel and David Lowe said...

Haha! No, I'm not pregnant. I just read through it again and saw how I was a bit cryptic. Again - Not pregnant!

Unknown said...

YAY!~ I love being tagged! :) Hope you are feeling well Laurel and hopefully the morning sickness will go away like now, and stay away the entire pregnancy!