...or not. (Taken March 30 from my window. March!! 30!!)
So, the other day I tried to make cornbread. These pictures are the result. Keep in mind, I'm holding the entire cornbread out of the pan. On it's own. Remember how cornbread is supposed to be light and crumbly and thick? Yeah.
Anybody want a piece? --didn't think so.
I probably shouldn't broadcast this one, but as I was taking Zackary out of his room, he leaned back and hit his head on the door. He only cried for a few minutes, but there was a nice, red, bump on his head. Look carefully on the top left part of his head. (luckily this picture makes it look small...which it was...kinda)
Now everyone knows my poor baby is a victim of my uncoordination. I hope he survives his childhood! Or at least his mother, until he can walk on his own.
7 comments:
Hey! That's kinda funny about the cornbread! Haha! So, are you ever going to come in to the school? Miss you! :)
♥
Laurel, looks like you forgot the baking soda...maybe? And, I don't know a mom who HASN'T smacked her kid's head against a door frame! Happens to the best of us. I don't think Owen has gone one day without bruises or stitches on his head. But amazingly, kids survive!
Yes I am there on Saturday's but I wo't be there this Saturday. We aren't there on Monday's but Tuesday's haircuts are only $3.50! Do you have my phone number so you can text me and I can send you the number that way?
Oh Laurel! Adam and I smack each other around by accident, and we are grown ups! Uncoordination happens to the best of us.
And yes, we had Tikka Masala 2 nights ago and yes, I sent a silent thank you your way for introducing me to this wonderfulness!
If it makes you feel any better, my mom accidentally cut my sister's ear while giving her a haircut one day.
Oh lady! Your coordination lives on! Remember the time with the cabinet and the bottom of the pool? (maybe I'm the only one who remembers that...) Don't worry I hit G's head on doorways all the time, I'm surprised he's not saying "duh duh duh" and sticking his finger up his nose all the time. Chris' aunt also hit each of her kid's heads on the doorway of the car getting into it at the hospital, so it could be worse! We definitely need to get together soon, hopefully it decides to stay nice... but like you said, its Utah, never pray for nice weather!
It was so good to see you the other day and now I miss you alot, we need to get together soon. k
Post a Comment